Civil Engineer Jobs in USA
Job Title: Project Engineer
Division/Department: Winston Salem
Reports to: Project Manager
This role will be responsible for providing technical civil engineering support to the construction operations on the project.
- Lead project meetings to collect and disseminate information pertaining to the project.
- Responsible for technical specifications/drawings review and resolution.
- Coordinate the collection and dissemination of technical information between/within the company and the owner.
- Schedule and monitor program activity to achieve an on-time result including follow-up with external suppliers to ensure timely response to action items.
- Create bill of materials, referencing to project drawings and specifications.
- Review quotations utilizing supplier information, cost standards, technical information from quality, manufacturing, engineering, and design.
- Determines possibility of conflicts/delays in the construction process by reviewing project drawings. Analyzes the process to determine likelihood of detection and resulting effect. Suggests preventative steps for correction.
- Ensure that project charges are correctly represented for accounting’s closing process.
- Evaluates that project charges are correctly represented for accounting’s closing process.
- Manages subcontractors and change orders on project.
- Executes additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college oruniversity, Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in within a construction or engineering firm
- Field experience preferred
- Professional Engineer License preferred
- Construction experience in heavy civil projects
- Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge with Primavera P6 Scheduling Software is a plus
- Communication – excellent oral presentation and written skills
- Goal oriented – able to set goals and achieve them
- Interpersonal – able to work well and persuade people at all organization levels
- Organizational ability – able to plan, prioritize, organize and monitor activities and projects. Able to work well in a group environment and foster a team approach.
DRAGADOS USA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Source : https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp