Digital Marketing Manager Jobs – Carlsbad, California
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager candidate is tech savvy and has cutting edge knowledge of digital marketing. We are looking for someone that can lead, develop, and manage online brand and digital media channels. Experience in social media marketing, website management, SEO, Paid Media (PPC, Retargeting and Paid Social) and CMS tools is greatly valued. Last but not least, we work hard, roll up our sleeves when necessary, and have fun while we’re at it.
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Lead team in developing and implementing digital campaigns consistent with the company’s voice and marketing strategies to increase engagement, retention and brand awareness
- Define, track and analyze digital KPIs
- Plan and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Develop and maintain social media strategy and social media calendar, and optimize presence on assigned social media platforms.
- Research, analyze, and monitor market trends, benchmarks and the competitive landscape
- Work hand-in-hand with vendors to manage website and facilitate day-to-day updates
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the website utilizing a range of techniques
- Work with vendors to ensure effective management of paid media spend
- Design, develop, and monitor email campaigns
- Analyze and report Mobile App and loyalty program performance
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or similar field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Minimum 2 years of experience in website management, CMS tools, and other marketing automation tools. Photoshop experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics, pay-per-click tools, and targeting techniques
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, and etc.)
- Growth potential
- Fun company sponsored events