Product Marketing Manager Jobs in USA
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as North America TBR product specialist supporting R&D efforts in developing new products for the North American market. Responsible for TBR product screen and overall product plan implementation. Coordinates and manages TBR product development efforts with the Global product marketing team in the head office.
- Work on various product development projects and proposals to bring new products to market. Monitor and shepherd approved product through development process and through its product life cycle.
- Assist with product launch planning and activities to ensure successful market introduction and sales.
- Steward of TBR product and market research data and market intelligence. Responsible for the collection, organization, analysis and incorporation of research data and market intelligence materials into the overall North American product marketing plan. Assist the company in developing/updating its mid-term/long term product strategic plan.
- Assist with the development and review of TBR product marketing resources such as brochures, specifications, online/website information, presentations, launch materials and advertising.
- Support and assist sales department with the selling and marketing of TBR products along with product related sales training.
- Support and actively participate in a positive and collaborative team environment throughout the corporation.
- TBR product liaison and support to customers, technical service and sales department.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications
- TBR Tire and Marketing Knowledge
- TBR Tire Retreading Market Knowledge
- Leadership Skills
- Marketing Skills
- Time Management & Multi-Tasking Skills
- Organization Skills
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Planning & Development Skills
- Presentation & Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Relations
- Strong Team Player
- Strong Technical & Analytical Aptitude
- Computer Literacy
Education / Training
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, and/or related area and/or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
At least 5 years of experience in the TBR tire industry, specializing in Product Development or in related area and/or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Prior Marketing and/or Technical experience is also preferred.
Source : https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html